Outbound Marketing Executive - IT (1-3 yrs)
- End to end ownership of each outbound campaign (Define and Execute in Alignment with Business Goals)
- Drive campaign optimization through rapid A/B testing and iterations
- Leverage analytics and BI inputs to improve campaign efficiencies
- Collaborate with other teams to improve the Digital Assets for Marketing
- Target prospective leads and converting them into accounts for all services.
- Understand client needs and requirements and create more sales opportunities through engagements.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest and trials
- More importantly, ability to measure and improve the actions from time to time and show continuous growth (What is Working, and What is Not Working, ...What needs to be improved)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Increase the company revenue by selling, upselling and cross-selling
- Process improvements- evaluating our current sales funnel and improve it
- Create effective sales strategies, sales decks and presentations
- Analyse monthly sales metrics and create a sales strategy based on it
- Coordinates with your sales team so that team performance objectives and customers expectations are met
- Suggesting new marketing strategies based on customer feedback and requirements
- Build long-lasting client relationships .