HR at Oscalar Business Solutions
Views:37 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Oscalar - Specialist - Search Engine Optimization (2-5 yrs)
To execute, optimise and maintain SEO road-map across onsite optimisation, technical SEO, and optimal indexability/crawlability. You may need to assist in marketing activities web channels.
- Define, plan, and manage day-to-day SEO
- Work cross-functionally with Tech and Content teams for website optimisation
- Investigating trending keywords
- Utilise analytical tools to measure the progress of content.
- Work with social media teams to optimise campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and content initiatives and campaigns.
- Bachelor's in computer science, digital marketing or management
- 2+ years on experience SEO
- Google Search Console and Analytics experience
- Expertise in HTML, CSS
- Experience with tools (e.g., Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, MOZ, Rank Ranger, Deep Crawl, SEO Clarity, Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)