Senior Manager HR at ORRA Fine Jewellery Private Limited
Views:1719 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:302
Orra Fine Jewellery - Chief Marketing Officer (22-27 yrs)
Key Position Responsibilities :
1. Voice of the Customer - Keep Customer Centricity as the focus & align the organization and marketing around Customer Centricity. Use data insights and analytics to deliver superior, personalized Customer experiences with an eye on measurable business results.
2. Capability Development - Develop robust marketing capabilities (e.g. digital, use of new-age technology, CRM data analytics) to help the organization with a long term view. Institute comprehensive systems and processes to streamline & optimize marketing strategies.
3. Innovation driver - Create breakthrough customer offerings and advance marketing by experimenting with new technology platforms, alternative media, new tools & techniques with a constant view of the world market, country, retail and category.
4. Brand custodian - Strategize and create a narrative for the brand by creating & telling brand stories & inviting customers to participate in the narrative. Act as a steward of the brand by controlling the narrative and aligning to customer requirements.
5. Growth driver - Play a leading role in creating & managing a plan to achieve sustainable profitable growth for the company.
6. Mentoring & development of Marketing team - Guide and advise the marketing team to deliver on operations based on the overall strategy. Mentor them to develop their professional growth to contribute to the company growth.
Soft Skills :
Strategic Thinker - Ability to analyze and drive forth marketing opportunities in various areas (e.g. new customer segments, product offerings)
Collaborative - Ability to drive customer centricity as the central customer custodian in the organization across cross-functional departments.
Ability to coach and mentor team members - Ability to coach and mentor team across different functions of marketing such as digital, Ecommerce, customer care, traditional marketing, visual merchandising.
Focus on Big picture - Ability to see the company as the major player in the future and work towards this goal.
Dynamic and flexible - Ability to function as a leader in a start-up venture as well as an established company with focus on aggressive growth in the midst of strict competition.
1. Strategic Competencies
- Business Acumen
- Technical Learning
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
2. Operating Competencies
- Timely Decision Making
- Planning & Organizing
- Developing Direct Reports
- Managing & Measuring Work
3. Energy & Drive Competencies
- Drive for Results
4. Personal & Interpersonal Competencies
- Building Effective Teams
- Customer Focus
1. Brand Management
2. Brand Activation
3. Market Knowledge
4. Regulatory Matters
5. Understanding of Technology Platforms in Digital Media
6. New Product Launches and Campaigns
7. Packaging Development and Publicity Material
1. Luxury Retail Brands - Watches, Footwear, Apparel, Cell phones
2. Retail Jewellery
4. Luxury Housing
5. Advertising Company with prior experience of Retail Marketing
- 15% Variable pay on performance
- Additional Insurance & other benefits