HR Executive at Oropockets
Views:13 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ORO Pockets - Manager - Public Relation (2-5 yrs)
- # Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders including partnership teams, marketing teams, social media teams, and external PR agencies
- Should be aware of crypto/web3 trends and the latest opportunities for grant and speaker events.
- Oversee all public relations activities as well as content development for all our media channels, including podcasts, webinars, press releases, media partnerships, journalist outreach, news content, and educational series
- Keep current on trends, issues, and news about both the business and consumer worlds of media and entertainment
- Responsible for media strategy and external communication plans for the clients
- Handling media for events and following up with them for the press releases
- Co-develop and implement PR strategies and publicity campaigns for Dapps
- Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant media in the region.
- # Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in a PR role two years in a fintech/blockchain environment and is self-motivated, meticulous, and creative
- Experience executing highly successful, creative, and complex media campaigns and even
- Good to have - a strong understanding of cryptocurrency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends, and a strong interest in crypto culture
- Ability to build narratives and put together strategic communication plans across multiple time zones and functions
- # You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Welcoming a new member of the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...