Original4Sure - Account Manager (2-5 yrs)
About the Role:
We are looking for a person to join the founding team, someone who will be a liaison between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the client's needs and also identify new business opportunities. This is a role lying in the sweet spot of Operations, Customer Success, Marketing and Product Management.
Typical Day at Work:
- Build and maintain Long Lasting Relationships: Serve as the lead point of contact for all client account management matters
- Working on Client On-Boarding: Visit Manufacturing units, Define implementation processes and explore best ways to coach factory workers on these processes
- Helping out with existing Clients Operations: Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Understand on-ground pain points: Interact with relevant stakeholders, right from field labours to plant managers & CXO's to understand their bottlenecks, communicate it efficiently with the team and figure out solutions
- Manage Counterfeit Cases: Build scalable processes around how to find counterfeit cases, reporting them to relevant stakeholders and manage escalation metrics
- Educating the Consumers: Strategize and execute various action plans to increase the use of Original4Sure app amongst the consumers
- Improving Product Capabilities: Translate your understanding of real-world issues into suggestions for product improvements. Communicating these gaps efficiently to the platform team
- Research and Documentation: Understanding the Supply Chain of various industries in great detail and build a knowledge base around it. This is a crucial part of your role as research is critical in defining long-term strategies at the organisational level
- You are passionate about entrepreneurship: This is a deal-breaker as this is not a conventional 9-5 job
- Academics: Graduate in any domain
- Location: Candidate must be based in Delhi NCR and willing to move/travel anywhere in the world (not a telecommute position)
- You possess awesome Communication Skills. Great written & spoken English is a must
- Traits: You are highly empathetic, social, analytical and patient
- You don- t mind extensive travelling
- You have 3+ Years of experience in the managerial field
- You are not afraid of diving into uncharted waters and have the ability to learn on the fly
- You must be great at on the spot improvisation, witty & confident
- Previous start-up experience is a huge plus
- Joining Date: ASAP! ;)
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their supply chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter
Planning to Apply? Consider this:
Make sure you go through this section very carefully before applying. Here are the most crucial aspects on which we evaluate on:
1: FIT: - We- re on a crusade for something greater than any one of us- !
We are a tight-knit team that works and plays together where - fit- is the most important point that you need to keep in mind while evaluating us- we will be spending a majority of our time together, in office, on calls, even weekends (sometimes) so you- ll really need to assess whether this is the right place for YOU to be in. Are you able to relate to or feel passionate about the problems we- re solving?
2: INTENT: - You won- t just be working with us, you would be investing in us!-
- Why- do you want to work with us? Why an early stage startup? Why Original4Sure? We are an industrious team, working tirelessly to achieve our goals so the work hours will be long and with it will come with a steep learning curve. Joining an early stage startup also means you- ll be asked to take on new things with little guidance and you- ll have to figure stuff out on your own, and in doing so, help shape the future of the company. Does that sound scary, exciting, both?
2: CAPABILITY : Get work done!-
As long as you are working as hard as you can and giving it your best all day, every day, we will get along just fine. No one ever built one of the most valuable businesses in the World without the core team having to make a few sacrifices along the journey. It could be lesser time spent with your family or loved ones or finding lesser time to do to watch TV shows! But that's a call you need to make.
To apply, shoot out a mail sharing your CV, why you would like to work with us and what according to you are the 3 biggest challenges of our business model.