Operation Manager at Orgro Fibre
Views:50 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Orgro Fibre - Manager - Sales (3-5 yrs)
- Driving client acquisition, business development and revenues.
- Acquiring new clients for Orgro products-Sapling bags, Orgro innovative product sales against single use plastic made material, bring business from domestic/international as finished goods or as raw material.
- Empanelment, business acquisition with government, private industry, corporates, ministries, PSU as supplier of Orgro Products.
- Prepare and Deliver appropriate powerpoint presentations maintain periodic sales data/sales reports and update the management on a daily basis.
- Keeping all documents safe and confidential about client, meetings, business information and sharing immediate/daily bases to Orgro Directors.
- Participate in meetings and conferences with clients on behalf of Orgro.
- Negotiate and close deals then and there itself, capable of doing collaborations should have strong networking skills, willing to travel extensively to grow the Orgro Business.
Qualification and experience :
- Education; Graduation/post-graduation, sales and marketing specialization
- 3 to 5 years sales experience, FMCG, corporate sales, Government tender and sales, awareness about government rule against Single use plastic. Understanding about climate change ability to sell innovative products against plastic made material.
- Soft skills; Good communicator, self-starter, advocate for environment protection