HR at K12 Techno Services Pvt Ltd.
Views:428 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Orchids The International School - Manager - Public Relation (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
The Public Relations Manager is a mid level management role.
- Develop a marketing communications plan for K12 including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities for K12 Techno Services
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising on an on-going basis.
- 2-5 years of experience in Journalism or similar relevant field
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Attention to details
- A proven track record of successful PR campaigns
- Should hold a BSc/BA in PR, Communications, Journalism or similar relevant field