Talent Acquisition Specialist at Orange Health
Views:58 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Orange Health - Manager - Business Development (3-7 yrs)
About Orange Health
- Orange Health is building an on-demand healthcare service for Indian consumers, that is backed by high-quality investors like Y Combinator, and other marquee global investors.
- Led by a stellar team of leaders- like Dhruv Gupta (Tech entrepreneur with 2 exits) & Tarun Bhambra (Experienced corporate leader), and KK Lakshminarayanan (senior leader from Metropolis & Dr Lal Pathlabs) having a combined 40 years of healthcare experience, and have built successful healthcare and technology businesses.
The team hails from leading educational institutions like IIT-Kharagpur, University of Michigan, IIT-Roorkee, ISB, IIIT, etc, and with experience in high-quality companies like McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Blue Jeans, Matrix Partners, Practo, Cipla, Wockhardt, Fortis Hospital, Dr Lal Pathlabs, Metropolis Healthcare, Roche Diagnostics, Johnson & Johnson Ltd etc
With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become India's fastest diagnostic lab.
If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us.
About the role :
- This role is for an experienced sales person who has worked in healthcare in meeting doctors, preferably in pharma, diagnostics or other healthcare & health-tech related businesses. And has a passion for solving for healthcare consumers in India.
- You will work closely with the Sales head and other leaders in the company to build a strong at home diagnostics business- collaborating to create Product/services that will help define the future of healthcare.
Core Responsibilities :
- Meeting prospective doctor Clinics, Consultants and promoting OH product/services
- Prospecting, lead generation and closing
- Product detailing and prescription generation for lab tests
- Handling KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) effectively
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Conducting doctor's in clinic activities and camps
- Promoting routine and semi specialized pathology tests
- Appointing Dr clinic as franchise of OH and displaying all trade display stuff
- Enrolling doctors to our online consultation programme
- Handling customer ( Doctors) questions, inquiries and complaints
- Conducting RTM and CMEs along with KOL doctors.
- Work with internal departments such as marketing or product teams to engage clients more deeply
- Submitting sales activities report daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Experience in selling products/services to doctors
- 3-6 Years of sales experience
- Minimum bachelor degree, preferably Science graduate
- Strong network with medical fraternity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Comfortable working independently, or in a team
- Ready to travel as and when required
- Experienced with CRM products will be added advantage
- Strong comfort with tech-based products
What's in it for you?
People who join early experience tremendous growth. You will get to join our sales team at a very early stage with significant potential for impact on our future growth.
Being part of a small team, you will also work directly with the founders, Sales heads and have good transparency into the business strategy, and get to see how a business is built. People who join Orange Health are extremely smart, and you will end up forging lifelong bonds here.
- Compensation: Cash + Incentives
- Location: Hyderabad
- Joining Date: immediate ;)