Talent Partner at Optout.work
Views:217 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
OptOut.Work - Director - Enterprise Sales (10-20 yrs)
The Role :
As an Enterprise Sales Head, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of company. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the enterprise market. Also, monitoring the sales performance of the staff, ensuring that the team meets sales targets, and identifying opportunities for sales growth and development. The ideal candidate will possess a sales management background that enables him/her to lead a team of senior enterprise sales representatives (hunters) with engagements at the senior leadership in the company.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Project and forecast annual and quarterly revenue for pan India charter. Set targets, monitor, review, and initiate action plans to achieve target KPIs.
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new clients.
- Track enterprise sales team metrics and share them with company leadership and analyse data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Engineering, Product, and Marketing.
- Maintain a deep understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences. Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- Provide advanced negotiation expertise.
- Analyze and report resolutions to complex client problems with ROI assessment & reporting.
- Recruit, select, onboard, and train new sales reps.
- Motivate and engage the sales team with monetary and non-monetary (intrinsic) motivational tactics, such as sales contests, lucrative incentive packages, prizes, and public recognition.
- Unite the team: ensure reps work as a positive unit and share their best practices.
- Set a good example for the team. Work according to company culture and values, prioritise ruthlessly, use good communication, and deliver results effectively.
Mandatory Qualifications :
- The right person will possess experience in payments sales, and business development.
- Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts (Ideally 2nd line management).
- Would have consistently exceeded quota and key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Technical understanding in the areas of fintech and enterprise software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organization.