Talent Partner at Optout.work
Views:87 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
OptOut.Work - Director - Enterprise Sales (10-20 yrs)
About the Role : Director Sales - India
- We Have identified and validated our core product offering, have a clear idea who our target customers are, and are now looking for a Director of Sales that can run and refine our India sales process and really springboard our business forward in the region.
- We are looking for someone who is motivated and self driven with experience in building and managing a high performing B2B SaaS/product sales team. The right candidate will have a track record of scaling B2B product brands from 0 to 100 and will have a passion for Sales.
What you will do :
Add $1.5mn new revenue in 2023 :
- Increase ARR by signing up with Enabler & Maxi plans
- Achieve growth with 30% win rate, $6,500 ACV and <35 days PCT
- Build a top-grade successful sales team : The India Sales Director will build and nurture a robust and growth-oriented team that has all the ongoing sales, product and operational training, and resources needed to do their jobs effectively and be successful.
- Hire, train, coach, and manage the sales strategy of every person on the national sales team, (SDRs, Account Executives, and others in the future) in order to achieve team and individual goals and overall business growth plans.
- Coach the sales team on prospecting from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline for each of them, to achieve their revenue targets.
- Enable the sales team to engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Build intelligence on competition, industry needs, supply and demand to constantly enhance the quality of client demos & pitches (or to build value selling into the DNA of the sales team)
- Achieve overall operational excellence for the sales team by developing and implementing a scalable sales process from lead generation and prospecting to nurturing and contract execution .
- Refine sales incentive plans, rewards and recognition programs in sync with client's annual budgets.
- Maintain a team NPS of 50+
Increase win rate of sales pipeline :
- Constantly refine positioning, differentiation, and targeting strategies for client's focus WorkApps in relevant industries.
- Build and nurture strong relationships with client's ICPs (decision makers, influencer) at Enterprise and Medium-size businesses, within target industries
- Represent client on a variety of industry, institutional, and/or professional forums, boards, and committees, to promote the brand, product and the India sales org.
- Identify and surface opportunities for revenue and growth acceleration through possible strategic partnerships and events.
- Conduct customer and market research and analyze data to develop a comprehensive understanding of TAM and market conditions.
- Undertake strategic and tactical risk modeling and scenario planning, considering macro economic factors (covid/recession), for continued sales operations.
- Develop feedback/communication channels between sales and product teams.
- Planning & Forecasting : Lead the development of immediate and two-year growth plan for client's India sales org and quantify business outcomes (revenues or other Key Performance Indicators)
- Create monthly forecast models that are 80% accurate to advise the management on organizational and strategic planning
- Identify capacity building needs and create budgets to inform client's Annual Operating Plan
- Evaluate current team capabilities, identify gaps, and forefront capacity building initiatives to achieve continuous revenue targets
- Develop new channels for growth
- Develop and execute GTM strategy for new WorkApps/new industries to expand our TAM and accelerate our growth by working with client's Business, Product and Marketing teams.
- Identify & develop new channels for selling to reduce our CAC & payback period:
- Collaborate with the Product team and provide feedback from prospects to help in development of future WorkApps.