Optimus BT - Marketing Coordinator (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for an enthusiastic people-oriented individual who can help coordinate various marketing activities for our sales team. In his role, you will help the sales team develop marketing campaigns and work with various websites and content writers to execute these campaigns in addition to frequent updates to social media, etc.
We expect her/him to have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and content writing skills.
This is a great position for anybody who wants to get into software sales or marketing in the long term with great growth potential for the individual to get exposure into enterprise software marketing.
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs, etc.
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Track progress with Marketing Managers/ Marketing Specialists
- Analyses details of competitor offerings, including specifications, market share, pricing, and promotional materials
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Communications/Business or related areas
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines- Experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts, and media negotiations.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports