Recruitment and Operations Executive at Optimus BT
Views:57 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Optimus BT - Marketing Coordinator (2-6 yrs)
Optimus BT is looking for a Marketing Coordinator-, please write to me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Relevant experience required : 2 years +
- Immediate joiners preferred.
- Notice period should be 0 to 30 days.
Location : Bangalore. Localities preferred. Candidates from any other location can apply and wfh at the moment, but need to relocate to Bangalore post the pandemic.
Please write to me with the below details-
Total and relevant experience :
Current and expected fixed ctc :
Expected fixed ctc ( pls mention offers if any ):
Job Description for Marketing Coordinator
Job roles and responsibilities :
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs, etc.
- Conduct research to analyze market trends, customer behavior, and competitive landscape, and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Track progress with Marketing Managers/ Marketing Specialists
- Analyses details of competitor offerings, including specifications, market share, pricing, and promotional materials
- Bachelors degree in Marketing/Communications/Business or related areas
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines- Experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts, and media negotiations.
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports