Recruitment and Operations Executive at Optimus BT
Views:87 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Optimus BT - Marketing Communication Specialist (3-7 yrs)
Optimus BT is looking for a Marketing Communication Specialist.
Please write to me
-Relevant experience required : 3 years +
-Immediate joiners preferred.
-Notice period should be 0 to 30 days.
- Location : Bangalore. Localities preferred. Candidates from any other location can apply and wfh at the moment, but need to relocate to Bangalore post the pandemic.
Please write to me with the below details-
Total and relevant experience-
Current and expected fixed ctc-
expected fixed ctc ( pls mention offers if any )-
JD for Marketing Communication Specialist
Job Roles and Responsibilities :
- Help the Business team in Sales and Marketing process by Developing and Managing the Content for the company website, online communication, blogs, printed brochure and online programs.
- Preparing good and effective Presentations for Webinars on an existing product and current/upcoming marketing trends to engage the online business audience.
- Act as liaison between Technical and Business team
- Understand the technical and business aspects of the current products and research on the current and upcoming competitive marketing trends.
- Able to convey the ideas for Info-graphics that can empower the Business Presentations.
- Engaging and guiding the Design team to produce supportive info-graphic designs for Presentation and collateral.
- Work and Manage the Product related collateral.
- Supporting the Marketing and Sales team in setting up the product demos and presentation with B2B Customers.
- Have a minimum of 1-6 years' experience in a similar role
- Have a real talent for writing captivating and imaginative copy for a business audience, with the business clarity
- Have a Bachelors or Masters degree with a focus on English, communication and/or writing
- Be proficient at marketing writing, creative writing, technical writing and how to communicate value that resonates with a business prospect
- Have strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Have excellent command of written and spoken English
- Possess good organizational skills for managing multiple projects
- Have proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Have experience writing content for the web leveraging keywords and techniques to improve Search Engine Optimization.
- Being familiar with SEO writing and experience in IT environment is a plus
- Managing Business promotion including newsletters, social media, customer profiles, thought leadership articles, press releases, company website, online communication, printed brochures, video scripts, and other projects
- Interviewing and gathering content from internal subject matter experts and through online research
- Developing benefit-focused messaging that tells the story of our esteemed products
Editing materials provided by other writers for quality and consistency with the Optimus BT voice
- Distilling technical information into digestible, user-friendly concepts and stories to write insightful product marketing copy for the Optimus BT website, product brochures and periodic email campaigns
- Working effectively with other team members to deliver work on time and in a finalized format