Optimus BT - Marketing Communication Specialist (1-6 yrs)
We take pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of the fewest product companies involved in the development of high-end technology solutions. Based in Bangalore
At OptimusBT: www.optimusbt.com, we are building the next generation of easy to use and collaborative solutions and tools for corporate sales and purchasing organizations. We are a small agile team of extremely engaging and fast-paced people coming together to provide the best product and experience possible for our customers.
The first product we have created on the SharePoint platform, CorevoeContracts is highly appreciated and loved in the market. As an early team member working on our upcoming products, you will help give shape to our vision, our products, and our company. If you are passionate about what you do, like solving interesting problems, and are looking to work with like-minded people, we are eager to talk with you.
Job description :
- Help Business team in Sales and Marketing process by Developing and Managing the Content for the company website, online communication, blogs, printed brochure and online programs.
- Preparing good and effective Presentations for Webinars on an existing product and current/upcoming marketing trends to engage the online business audience.
- Act as liaison between Technical and Business team
- Understand the technical and business aspects of the current products and research on the current and upcoming competitive marketing trends.
- Able to convey the ideas for Info-graphics that can empower the Business Presentations.
- Engaging and guiding the Design team to produce supportive info-graphic designs for Presentation and collateral.
- Work and Manage the Product related collateral.
- Supporting Marketing and Sales team in setting up the product demos and presentation with B2B Customers.
- Have a minimum of 1-6 years' experience in a similar role
- Have a real talent for writing captivating and imaginative copy for a business audience, with the business clarity
- Have a Bachelors or Master's degree with a focus on English, communication and/or writing
- Be proficient at marketing writing, creative writing, technical writing and how to communicate value that - resonates with a business prospect
- Have strong interpersonal and client service skills
- Have excellent command of written and spoken English
- Possess good organizational skills for managing multiple projects
- Have proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Have experience writing content for the web leveraging keywords and techniques to improve Search Engine Optimization
- Being familiar with SEO writing and experience in IT environment is a plus
- Managing Business promotion including newsletters, social media, customer profiles, thought leadership articles, press releases, company website, online communication, printed brochures, video scripts, and other projects
- Interviewing and gathering content from internal subject matter experts and through online research
- Developing benefit-focused messaging that tells the story of our esteemed products
- Editing materials provided by other writers for quality and consistency with the Optimus BT voice
- Distilling technical information into digestible, user-friendly concepts and stories to write insightful product