OptaCredit - Relationship Manager - Sales (2-4 yrs)
OptaCredit is an Alternative-lending Fintech startup that leverages advanced technology and data-science to make lending instantaneous across India. We are one of India's leading fintech firms in the digital alternative-lending space, who are expected to cross $1 trillion as per BCGs report. We have been constantly tagged as one of the leading startups to watch for by leading web sources.
Headquartering in Chennai, we have successfully steered out to Mumbai, Bengaluru and Pune for now and will be venturing across India soon.
Check us out here:
http://www.optacredit.com| LinkedIn | facebook | twitter
Why not, we are a leading startup at its blooming stage where the products & processes are in its transformational phase. Apart from experiencing relaxed start up culture, being part of a startup like ours is all about rigorous learning curves to quicker career growths to getting multiple opportunities to dive into to make a real difference. Basically its, just nail it!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new DSA acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in existing relationships with channels and clients
- Should know and have worked with the DSAs
- Should have on boarded DSAs
- End to end DSA relationship management and creating pipeline of quality connection of DSA- s
- Will work within the boundaries of our business model using expertise of the product group and complying with requirements and processes in place
- Initiating contact with potential DSA for developing leads, direct sales
- Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Understands clients risk profile and maximizes the - risk vs. reward- balance for individual clients by optimizing product mix
Need of the role
- Graduate/Post graduate - Any Specialization. Prefer 2-4 yrs experience
- Should have strong Sales orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- Cost efficiency through process
- An immense interest in developing relationship with the DSAs
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.