Talent Acquisition Specialist at OpenSense Labs
Views:30 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
OpenSense Labs - Associate - Service & Product Marketing (1-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- As a Service & Product Marketing Associate, you will need to quickly become an expert on our product, the market, the target customers, our competition, and be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact materials that clearly communicate the value of our services/products to the marketplace.
- This role works in close cooperation and liaises with product management, marketing teams, external customers, and sales.
- Gathering and analyzing consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Conducting market research to identify new revenue opportunities
- Responsibilities include creation and maintenance of content for the various content marketing channels such as websites, brochures, social networks, scripts etc .
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company's services.
- Support the development of marketing campaigns to increase usage of services through online, offline and partner co-marketing campaigns.
- Assist in creation of SEO, content, and design strategies
- Create advertisements, webcasts, websites, and direct mail.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
Required Skill Set :
- Technology enthusiast with an ability to convert complex technical information into appealing, easy to understand marketing content
- Impeccable command over grammar with excellent copy editing skills.
- The ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively at all levels to multiple audiences.
Add Ons :
Will be a bonus if :
- You are experienced in SEO/SEM campaigns
- You know Drupal