HR Associate at OpenGrowth
Views:175 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
OpenGrowth - Executive - Sales (2-3 yrs)
About OpenGrowth :
- OpenGrowth is a one-stop destination for people all around the world who want to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. We are dedicated to changing the world through collaboration and creativity.
- We at OpenGrowth believe in nurturing the business and the entrepreneurs who will be the industry leaders of tomorrow. Everyone has the potential to become an entrepreneur if they get the environment to nurture their skills.
- The company offers a thorough and strategic approach to mentoring entrepreneurs by providing holistic coaching and upskilling courses. They can learn from the diverse experience of seasoned entrepreneurs and synchronize their ideas with decisive actions.
- Our focus is to work with the best practices in tech and products that make people's life easier. That is why we exclusively work with entrepreneurs who are passionate about technology and are keen to build user-friendly products.
Company Website - www.opengrowth.com
What You'll Be Doing ?
- Engaging in new Customer Acquisition
- Work with the current Direct Sales, various Inbound & Outbound channels.
- Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan
- Being constantly on your toes and achieving the revenue targets in line with the team/organizational objectives.
- Responsible for Lead Generation
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs.
- Manage customer expectations through cross-functional interactions and ensuring that the deliverables are completed
- Understand the customer requirements and communicate the same with the manager.
What We Need To See ?
- 2-3 years of work experience.
- Ability to work in an early-stage startup-like chaotic environment
- Strong client management skills
- Self driven with an ability to work independently without requiring day-to-day guidance
- Strong Oral & Written communication skills
- Basics of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Basic understanding of any CRM tool
- Proven experience in customer-facing roles. Should have worked with customers in managing customer requirements and engaging in solution selling
- Able to engage in a technical conversation with the customer to understand their requirements
- A result-oriented individual with a strong work ethic