HR Associate at OpenGrowth
Views:95 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
OpenGrowth - Content Writer - Search Engine Optimization Vertical (2-5 yrs)
About OpenGrowth :
- OpenGrowth is a one-stop destination for people all around the world who want to develop an entrepreneurial mindset. We are dedicated to changing the world through collaboration and creativity.
- We at OpenGrowth believe in nurturing the business and the entrepreneurs who will be the industry leaders of tomorrow. Everyone has the potential to become an entrepreneur if they get the environment to nurture their skills.
- The company offers a thorough and strategic approach to mentoring entrepreneurs by providing holistic coaching and upskilling courses. They can learn from the diverse experience of seasoned entrepreneurs and synchronize their ideas with decisive actions.
- Our focus is to work with the best practices in tech and products that make people's life easier. That is why we exclusively work with entrepreneurs who are passionate about technology and are keen to build user-friendly products.
Company Website - www.opengrowth.com
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site.
- Content creation for events and webinars
- Regularly produce various content types including mailers, Ad-Copies, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Bachelor's, Master's degree in English, Journalism, or related field.
- Minimum experience should be 2+ years.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2C audience, preferably EdTech industry
- Experience using WordPress, Weebly, and/or Joomla! preferred.
Remote Work - Full Time ( 5 Days Working