HR at Open Secret
Views:40 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Open Secret - Territory Sales Executive (3-6 yrs)
Sales Incharge's job entails providing information about the products and services of the company to the clients in order to increase the company sales and to develop or maintain long term relationships with the existing and prospective clients. Sales Incharge work with the Area Sales Manager to develop sales programs and strategies to attain annual budget targets. In addition, a Sales Executive assists in the development as well as in execution of sales programs, specifically top store selling and channel partner visits.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities :
Market Management :
- Exceeding or meeting personal sales targets while demonstrating a solid customer focus.
- Initiating and leveraging sales opportunities with the existing and prospective customers while developing and maintaining key clients.
- Ensure sufficient coverage of A, B and C class customers through efficient sales planning.
- Focus on depth and width of coverage and distribution within the territory assigned.
- Focus on Sales productivity- Productive Calls Per Day.
- Focus on range selling, brands per call and lines per call.
- Ensure sufficient stocking and update stock status in the value chain.
- Tracking competition activities w.r.t. product, pricing, trade & brand promotions offered, credit facilities, new launches in the territory and timely feedback to the ASM and management.
- Prepare and share the weekly sales call plan, daily working reports, monthly primary and secondary report, closing stock at distributors.
- Managing and prioritizing sales leads prepared by the marketing team, developing new accounts through analyzing, exploring, networking, and referrals.
- Liaise with Customer service and Supply chain for day to day order management.
- Liaise with finance teams for claims and credit tracking.
- Maintain and constantly update the end customer wise database.
Distributor management :
- Working with the current distribution set up and appointing new distributors.
- Credit management as per the company guidelines.
- Constant involvement with the distributor partners.
- Ensure minimum stock management, re-ordering levels, damage stocks, return stocks, storage and warehousing guidelines as specified by the company.
- Ensure timely claims management and tracking.
- Training and development of distributor sales staff.
- Secondary and Primary Order management along with distributor.
Skills requirement :
- High Intent of getting things done
- Strive for excellence. Strong commitment to improve things every day.
- Seek continuous feedback to deliver most optimal solutions.
- Strong team player. Works well with cross functional team members.
- Self-motivated and stays focus on targets and end goals.
- Proactive and self-controlled work ethic; Self-starter.
- Able to prepare and deliver efficient customized sales proposals and presentations to professionals at senior and mid-management levels.
- Exceptional skills of customer service.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Full time graduate degree or higher, fluent in English, Hindi and regional language
- At least 3-5 years of relevant market experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in managing distributor network
- Good understanding of the specific market environment and food product knowledge
Job Type : Full-time
Salary : 20,000.00 - 30,000.00 per month