Open Secret - Senior Role/Junior Role - Graphic Designing (4-6 yrs)
About Open Secret:
- Open Secret is a brand with a vision to make every Indian family snack better. Powered by a strong operating team of strategists and marketers from Harvard Business School, IIM, and IIT with 40+ years of collective FMCG experience and backed by the strongest set of mentors - Matrix, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Kunal Bahl, Rohit Bansal, and Vivek Gambhir.
- The goal is to become the most preferred snacking brand for families by un-junking their favourite snacks. Open Secret is currently available through their website at https://opensecret.in, multiple ecommerce platforms, and across offline stores Pan India where they sell their entire range of un-junked snacks including; Nutty Cookies, Nutty Chips, Flavoured Nuts, Nutty Shake Mixes and Nutty Spreads.
About the CEO and Co-Founder:
Ahana Gautam is an experienced operator with a passion to build and grow the biggest consumer brands in India. She has a B.Tech from IIT Bombay and an MBA from Harvard Business School. She started her career at P&G where she worked across multiple functions - supply chain, finance and marketing. Ahana grew her passion for food brands at General Mills in the US where she launched natural and organic products.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Minimum 4 Years of experience as a Graphic Designer
Must have Portfolio
Job Type : Full-time
Working Days - 6