Opaza - Associate Sales Manager (3-6 yrs)
OPAZA is an exclusive Real Estate Business Software, that converges critical activities of the business and transforms the way Real Estate Developers do business.
As a key account manager, you will be responsible for developing strong, qualified sales pipeline in the territory assigned
- Meet and exceed assigned quarterly targets.
- Identify and target potential Real Estate Developers for Business Process Automation software
- Establish strong relationships with clients making OPAZA the most preferred technology partners.
- Prepare and present robust presentations and proposals to prospective clients
- Build deep understanding of the technological requirements of the client
- Work in tandem with the relevant internal teams to ensure world class service to our clients
- Maintain high customer satisfaction that meet company standards
- Develop and execute sales strategies aligned to company objectives
- Travel to client premises and set up face to face meetings on a day to day basis
- Maintain high ethical standards in dealing with organizations, people and all stake holders
Desired Skills and Experience :
Exp: 4-5 yrs
Educational Qualification : Graduate in any discipline
- A highly self-driven candidate with a can do attitude, focused and Result oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Outstanding follow - up, organization, and time management skills