Executive - HR at Onsurity Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Views:164 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Onsurity - Officer - Customer Success (2-5 yrs)
Job Description - Customer Success Officer
Company Name - Onsurity Technologies
Onsurity is a global HealthTech organization, disrupting the SME and startup healthcare market with technology and innovation!
With the aim of simplifying our customer's health and wellness journey, we're on the way to democratizing and revolutionizing technology, creating accessible and easy-to-use products.
Job Location - Bangalore
Experience - 2 to 3 Years
Role - Customer Success Officer
At Onsurity, we serve customers, not transactions. We to ensure that we are known for providing superior customer service. A career at Onsurity offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers. Come join us and realize your potential.
- Strive to create the best customer success experience for the customer.
- Interact with other support functions in the company and be the voice of the customer at Onsurity.
- Manage customer's Escalation/ complaints/ requests over the calls and emails with Customer Success being the only objective
- Ability to handle sensitive and time bound issues.
- Providing customers with detailed information about policies and products and recommending the best suited products based on customer needs.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of Onsurity.
- Always highlight issues and recommend changes to internal processes/ procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service.
- Graduate in any field from a recognized University can apply.
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective call handling skills, calling etiquette, write logical and grammatically correct replies
- Logical thought process - ability to correctly understand what the problem is and how to solve it
- Basic internet skills - If you do not understand our business, you will never understand the customer's point of view
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn - This is the key. You should be super excited by the opportunity of creating the best customer support that ever existed!
- At least 1 year of previous experience working as a Customer Service Representative.
- Knowledge of Insurance and Insurance products/services would be preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.