Executive - HR at Onsurity Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Views:67 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Onsurity - Executive - Business Development (2-3 yrs)
Job Description - Business Development Executive
Location - Pune
Company Name - Onsurity Technologies
Onsurity is a global HealthTech organization, disrupting the SME and startup healthcare market with technology and innovation!
With the aim of simplifying our customer's health and wellness journey, we're on the way to democratizing and revolutionizing technology, creating accessible and easy-to-use products.
Role:Business Development Executive (BDE)
As an BDE you will be responsible for Field sales and new business development. Your primary focus is to identify, pitch, negotiate and onboard new clients on the field. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle.
What you will do ?
- Have a deep understanding of the product/ platform and highlight relevant features/functionality basis the Client's specific business needs.
- Develop a quality pipeline and lead new Customer Acquisitions.
- Making effective sales presentations based on the needs of the prospects and handling negotiations
- Ensure business target achievement: Pipeline building, Client conversion, Onboarding and Revenues
- Manage customer expectations through cross-functional interactions & ensuring that deliverables are completed
- Develop excellent relationships with key clients, providing: support during implementation, onboarding, troubleshooting any product issues or concerns.
- Return important customer data and insights to the Product team, with the goal of influencing internal strategy and securing the success of Onsurity Technologies for Business customer base.
- Deliver and exceed strategic goals and committed targets by responding with a quality pipeline.
- Experience of 2-3 years of B2B of solution enablement.
- Should be able to go office to office on daily basis.
- Ruthless at time management and timely delivery of tasks allocated.
- Strong Business Development & consultative selling skills.
- Passionate people who want to hustle and can handle ambiguity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs.
- History of consistently exceeding KPIs, revenue targets and company goals
- Ability to resolve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we create the Client Success organization
- Comfort with making presentations and managing with CXO level stakeholders at client organizations.
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills and ability to take initiative