OnsiteGo - Territory Sales Manager (2-9 yrs)
Key Responsibilities/Duties :
- Onboard potential shops/ dealers/ chains to grow business
- Drive productivity from stores
- Maintain good relationship with dealers, solve their inquiries.
- Data driven engagement with sales partners
- Need to manage high potential area/stores (Around 120 visits in month)
- Manage POS supply (POS marketing materials).
- Participate in partner's events (e.g. trade shows, Road Shows or any BTL activities) to cultivate customer relationships
- Monitor competition within assigned area
- Prepare regular reporting with State Head. Tracking sales reports and analyze daily data.
- Check the compliance level & ensure the implementation of Company's mandates given to stores
- Regular trainings to channels on product & compliance.
- Regular meeting with channel partner (Local level engagements) .
- Keep watch on fake claims
- Acquire new retailers in given territory.
Job profile / Requirements :
- Min 6 to 8 Year Experience in Sales/Distribution/ Telecom/ Channel Management/ Consumer finance/ CDIT brand management/Retail
- Should be graduate but will prefer MBA degree holder candidate
- Excellent communication skill & should be very good orator
- Research the market for training programs and recommend suitable training for sales staff
- Supports training financial objectives by recommending budget items; controlling costs
- Grows and expands the partner sales as per company's target
- Good understanding of retail market and competition in relevant region.
- Contribute towards the achievement of company's strategic and operational objectives
- Extremely strong sales aptitude - with a desire to drive and move market share.
- Strategic thinking in sales and business development.