OnsiteGo - Head - Inside Sales (8-12 yrs)
- Under the supervision of the Head-Marketing, you will be responsible for generating or rejuvenating leads via phone and other outbound activities.
- Support internal Sales staff through the initial qualification of prospects and leads, and nurturing assigned leads to move them through the sales funnel until they are qualified enough to share with our sales team.
- You will be responsible for sourcing, educating, nurturing and developing sales leads into qualified opportunities that will close and add to quickly growing customer base.
- Drive company's growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events and campaigns. Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points and handoff to supervisor.
- Work alongside marketing on sales enablement campaigns
- Use Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo to track activity and update account/contact information.
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing management regarding lead quality and marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Call Center Management:
- Set-up new Call centers for EDM for scaling up seats.
- Strategize and execute projects for Call center efficiency improvement.
- Planning & managing outsourced Call center for business delivery.
- Managing and tracking MoM data campaign-wise and performance.
- Working closely with CRM and dialer team to align dialing strategy with business requirements.
- Planning campaign-wise staffing basis analysis of data inflow.
- Designing and roll-out of incentive plans at Call center.
- Track effectiveness on business output. Adherence to audit & compliance.
- Keeping process and Call center compliant with TRAI and IRDAI distance marketing guidelines.
Candidate Requirements :
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Inside Sales & Business Development
- You have proven records as a seasoned cold calling professional.
- You know how to connect, and converse with the decision makers. No one can stop you!
- You have strong expertise in building and mining your cold calling list of CEOs, CTO, Founders etc.
- You have good understanding of prospecting through Social marketing platforms like, LinkedIn.
- Your proficiency in using prospecting tools like, Salesforce, ZoomInfo is a strong plus
- Working in a Team made you more effective, and you consistently have been able to add value to the organization's sales process by identifying Qualified Leads
- You have been successfully achieving the business targets of Qualified Leads, which further closed as successful business relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to work towards a Target driven environment - Team player, and Self-motivated
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.