OnsiteGo - Assistant Manager- Event & Trade Marketing (3-6 yrs)
We are looking for a competent event and trade marketing manager who can travel pan India to oversee and organize events, exhibitions and in-store branding. You- ll ensure events are successful and cost-effective, paying attention to budget and time constraints. The role will also involve enhancing visibility of Onsitego in General Trade and Modern Trade stores.
- Plan and execute BTL activities like road shows, kiosks, store launches, dealer meets etc.
- Plan events (attendees 80-100) from start to end according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Source and negotiate with marketing agencies
- Supervise event coordinator- s, promoter's etc.
- Ensure event is executed smoothly and resolve any problems that might occur
- Analyze the event's success and prepare reports
- Suggest innovative ideas to enhance visibility of Onsitego in General Trade and Modern trade stores
- Coordinate with central team for creative and content
- Proof reading content in regional language for errors and inconsistencies
- Onboard regional printers for the production of marketing collaterals
- Manage the production of all marketing collaterals
- Increase in-store visibility of Onsitego
- Prepare and ensure strict adherence to budgets
- Willingness to travel
- Graduate or above in any discipline
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong project management abilities in order to effectively oversee an organization's strategy
- Analytical abilities to analyze customer's purchasing habits and develop effective ways to engage with them
- Excellent creative writing and editing skills in English and Hindi
- Candidates with 3-5 years of prior experience in events and marketing agency will be preferred