Co - Founder at ONN Bikes
Views:561 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
ONN Bikes - Retail & Brand Activation Role (4-6 yrs)
Retail & Brand Activation
This role will be responsible to guide strategically the ideation, design and execution of brand activation and experiential events. You are a hybrid of a creative strategist, and an executional optimizer. You are intellectually curious, think outside of the box, and are driven about understanding how to connect with consumers and reach specific and varied markets. You will help build and shape the perception of ONN through relevant, authentic programs and activations.
What you will offer us :
- Tap into the consumers passions, emotional, rational and psychological levels using creative strategies and ideas.
- Create stories, experiential events, brand positioning among the communities to unlock values to enhance brand vision, weaving an ecosystem further enhancing the value proposition.
- Shift and manage user perception to create a real emotional engagement
- Direct, activation strategies, experiences that enable users to participate, connect and evolve.
- Constantly engage, reinforce brand identity, brand positioning. Cut through traditional advertising clutter create and enhance with innovative approach.
- Bring together ideas, imagination to the community canvas through activation & retail playbook realising outcomes.
What you will need :
- A graduate with 4+ years of experience focused on product marketing experience with instinctive ability to understand the pulse of the users/community, plan & realise activation/experiential marketing through smart, minimal creative reach.
- Experience working within an agency, branding firm or mixed client-side team
- 360/Integrated experience (behavioural design, advertising, digital, experiential)
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Self-starter who is responsible, meticulous, motivated and passionate.
- Willingness to learn and work in a hyper-growth company
- Comfort with ambiguity and a bias to - fill the organizational gaps- when they occur