Co - Founder at ONN Bikes
Views:1020 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
ONN Bikes - Manager - Marketing (1-4 yrs)
About ONN Bikes :
At ONN, we believe in "doing stuff never done before" and provide opportunities for professionals to become successful risk-taking entrepreneurs. With an attitude of fearless innovation, our employees are enabled to take charge of future business opportunities and leadership roles.
We are a bunch of extremely energized and determined folks working towards transforming the way India moves. And we are excited to meet the best of minds, who are crazy & passionate enough to go the extra mile and take along the human race forward.
Job Summary :
We are seeking an extremely smart & independent marketing professional with an in-depth understanding of how marketing can help us achieve business goals, who is gung ho about driving large scale systems that are going to have a big impact on millions of customers.
Job Purpose :
- Act as a liaison between various cross-functional teams
- Assist in defining & driving Marketing initiatives
- Regularly assess business operations processes and assist with revamping processes to increase efficiencies
Key Responsibilities :
- Organize and record all events and ongoing projects
- Review accuracy of accounting & finance related documents and track expenditures
- Identify and manage suppliers for various products and manage purchase.
- Coordinate Logistics of incoming and out going material.
Qualifications & Skills :
- Bachelor / Master Degree in marketing a related subject
- Strong planning and analytical skills with high attention to details
- Must be excellent in MS Office for presentations on products and services
- Online and Offline Market Research, Email and Social Media Campaigns
- Excellent in Written and Verbal communication skills
- Willing to travel when needed
The ONN Advantage :
- Exposure to the buzzing industries of shared mobility and electric vehicles.
- Work on the latest hot technologies & platforms
- Personal growth and conducive work environment.
- Freedom to choose your work hours.
- Weekly dose of playing a sport of your choice.
- Liberty to make unique mistakes every time and enabling you to fix that on your own.
- Energized and always on toes teammates who talk about almost everything under the sun.