Co - Founder at ONN Bikes
Views:488 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
ONN Bikes - Assistant Manager - Community Engagement (1-4 yrs)
The Interesting Challenge :
At ONN, we believe in "doing stuff never done before" and provide opportunities for professionals to become successful risk-taking entrepreneurs. With an attitude of fearless innovation, our employees are enabled to take charge of future business opportunities and leadership roles.
You will be a thought leader and the go to person for the staff and drive engagement & affiliation. Move and inspire people with innovative ideas; help turn ideas into reality, and set values, thought and culture to replicate excellence in each field.
What you will do :
- Create a collaborative environment amongst our employees through activities and partnerships
- Ensure that workplace is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections amongst staff
- Solve people related issues to ensure a cohesive community
- Planning and implementing the firm wide engagement plans to focus on better affiliation quotient for staff.
- The individual will be the brand custodian, reflecting the values in engaging and enhancing the knowledge and skills in the firm.
- Provide end to end support in events and offsite planning- work with admin, travel, production and finance team
- The individual should look into the New Hire Orientation Program which includes co-ordinating with other functions (IT, admin, finance etc.) to schedule orientation sessions.
- Create & successfully implement the engagement & leadership connect calendar.
- Deployment of a social media system for offices in India, using HRIS; to enable employees to stay connected- firm wide communication, message boards, interest groups, people news etc.
- Enabling natural affiliation on fridays or weekends in the office.
- Birthday/promotion / new hire celebrations
- Inter department tournaments
- Cohort lunches/evening drinks
- Structured formal events & town halls
- He/she should establish appropriate staff communication plans.
What you will need :
- The individual should be a go-getter, self-starter, articulate and detail-oriented, with an ability to engage with stakeholders across all levels - both internal and external.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- A proven track record of simultaneously managing multiple projects. Motivated and driven to take on additional responsibilities with a sense of urgency.