Online Front - Sales Role - Digital Marketing Services (2-10 yrs)
Online Front is growing rapidly and looking for a Business Development Manager to join our high-performance team. You will be responsible for the complete sales process from initial prospect discovery to appointment setting. You should have experience in the digital media space either working for an agency or selling digital media solutions as a managed service.
You will : Sell to business owners that want rapid revenue growth from digital marketing (Media and social).
You have : You have a proven ability to close deals of all sizes with a full range of buyer personas. The ideal person should be driven and focused on relationship building, consultative selling, and closing deals.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets, including forecasting, budgeting, analyzing profitability, and managing conversions
- Build sales strategy for domestic and international markets including but not limited to outbound and cold reach outs, inbound lead generation, and referrals.
- Execute sales process from account identification to negotiation and closure.
- Develop a strong understanding of the company's offerings and create a convincing value proposition for potential clients based on their business needs
- Manage and motivate a team of business development professionals to grow revenues and sell across the entire service offerings.
- Ensure that contracts are signed and up to date with assigned clients and that the necessary information is in place to conduct business with the client
- Brief internal teams on the client expectations and project deliverables and ensure client satisfaction
- Representing GMR at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Willing to travel, based on client and/or market needs
- Post Graduate Degree in Marketing or Business
- Minimum 1 year of digital agencies sales experience or 3 years of digital marketing experience
- Has direct sales experience in internet marketing or web development
- Has managed a sales team of 2 or more people and used them for lead generation, fixing meetings, making presentations
- Working knowledge of Google ads, Facebook ads, E-commerce Marketplace, SEO, Social media management, Google Analytics, and marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation, closing, negotiation, and customer relationship skills