HR Executive at Maxonic Consulting
Views:107 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Online Brand Manager (2-5 yrs)
Educational Qualification: Masters in Brand Management/Marketing/Fine Arts/.
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Media, or related field..
Key Skills: We are looking for a energetic and creative candidate with analytical bend who will be responsible for developing and executing social media strategies to increase brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation. The Social Media Marketing Specialist will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities and create and publish high-quality content across social media platforms.
- Lead in creation of entire social media plan and strategy and lead it as a channel for organic and paid engagement
- Work at a strategic level to champion bold and creative ideas, and at a tactical level to ensure execution excellence of plans, that are designed to deliver scalable, efficient solutions
- Earn trust from internal and external partners, and balance competing priorities
- Develop strong understanding of marketing principles, branding, and positioning strategies
- Derive critical insights by analysing data, identifying opportunities for improvements,
gathering requirements, and prioritizing requirements
- Expand social audiences and support content strategies to enable organic growth in Brand advocacy
- Taking ownership of all influencer campaigns : interacting with influencers,negotiating campaign rates, planning content, monitoring execution and successful completion across all channels
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track of competitor movement and market situation
- Identifying, evaluating and recommending social media management tools
- Experimenting with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities
- Measure the impact and return of social media efforts. Provide insights to drive marketing strategies based on key metrics, historical data, and trend reporting.
- Working with internal designer on own production of creative assets - reels, posts, videos, emailers, blog content
- Growing the online communities on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
- Engaging with followers: Responding to comments, messages, and inquiries from followers in a timely and professional manner