HR at Santbay Technologies
Views:8 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Online Bidder - IT (1-3 yrs)
Job Description - Online Bidder
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage company's various online bidding profiles
- Identifying quality lead and bringing up the projects for the company
- Bidding on various portals like PPH/ GURU/ UPWORK / Freelancer and other relevant online platforms
- Handle the initial discussions and collect the strategic information about the prospects
- Understand complex project requirements and prepare proposal /bid to generate leads
- Continue prospect engagement and account management throughout the sales cycle until closure.
- Independently collaborate with the technical team for presentation with prospects.
- Scout for new bidding platforms and websites to catch out the opportunities.
Skill & Experience Required :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, capable of converting the prospect with good linguistic ability.
- Must have 1-3 years of experience in Web Development & Mobile Apps project acquisition and closure through the online bidding platforms.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management via various online bidding platforms.
- Must have sound technical knowledge of advanced Web and Mobile technologies trending today.
- Lead generation through LinkedIn, database, and other social networks would be an added value.
- Ability to handle the sales independently or as part of a team
Education : Degree/ any diploma
Experience: 1- 3 years
Salary : negotiable
Interested candidates can mail their resumes or call us on +91 9048526526.