Assistant Manager at OnGrid
Views:61 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OnGrid - Assistant Manager - Key Account Management (1-3 yrs)
Key role and responsibilities
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
- Schedule regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and visit client offices to strengthen the relationships.
- Understand client needs, share reports, and optimize existing business programs to meet their needs.
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Manage and close client businesses to achieve profitability.
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally.
- Inform clients about company products, services, and processes.
- Discuss business contracts and cost with clients.
- Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately.
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products, services, and processes.
Desired candidate profile
- 1+ years of experience in a client-facing role(s).
- Self-driven individual with a strong problem-solving attitude
- Proficient with MS Office and G-Suite
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills with a data-driven approach
- Graduates/post-graduates with an engineering background will be preferred