Assistant Manager at OnGrid
Views:127 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
OnGrid - Assistant Manager - Key Account Management (1-3 yrs)
Key role and responsibilities
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth.
- Schedule regular meetings, discussions, teleconferences and visit client offices to strengthen the relationships.
- Understand client needs, share reports, and optimize existing business programs to meet their needs.
- Provide client support and handle client communications effectively.
- Manage and close client businesses to achieve profitability.
- Maintain existing clients and generate new clients to achieve revenue goals.
- Address client concerns promptly and professionally.
- Inform clients about company products, services, and processes.
- Discuss business contracts and cost with clients.
- Ensure that client requests are handled timely and accurately.
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company products, services, and processes.
Desired candidate profile
- 1+ years of experience in a client-facing role(s).
- Self-driven individual with a strong problem-solving attitude
- Proficient with MS Office and G-Suite
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills with a data-driven approach
- Graduates/post-graduates with an engineering background will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.