Manager - HR at One Thing Design
Views:451 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Onething - Lead - Digital Marketing (3-6 yrs)
We are a collective of incisive, and inspired designers and developers united by our love for design. We think, re-think, and then constantly iterate until our designs are deemed exceptional by our users. Specializing in User experience design (UX), User interface design (UI), and front-end development - we have been tackling critical issues for brands like Coca-Cola, Airtel, Swiggy, Tata, RBL bank, Paytm and many more.
Hot on the heels of being christened the best design studio in 2019, we are making consistent and honest efforts to ensure that Onething is a flourishing ground for the best designing, and developing minds in the business.
What you'll be doing :
- Setup up and optimize paid ads campaigns.
- Manage and optimize different stages in the marketing funnel including ad copies, content used and landing pages to maximize conversion rate.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities, including Email, SEM, SEO, Social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
What you need to have :
- 3+ years of experience in setting up and optimizing paid ads campaigns
- Understanding of pixels, funnels and conversion rate optimization
- Experience in optimizing landing pages
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking