Manager - People & Culture at Onething Design
Views:25 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Onething - Content Marketing Specialist (2-5 yrs)
Onething, is rated among top UX studios in India for 2020 by Clutch.
With a diverse portfolio of designing products for new-age tech like Electric Mobility, AI, Logistics, Big Data Analytics, Consumer Internet, etc. we are pushing boundaries through Design Thinking and its application.
Millions of users Interact directly or indirectly with products that we have helped design.
In this role, you'll be responsible for owning the language, tonality, and adherence to brand guidelines for all communication at Onething. You will write copy for social media, digital ads, brand campaigns, branded properties, community initiatives, long form content and user communications (app / web copy, EDMs, notifications etc). You will also work closely with the design team to bring the messaging to life. A combination of innovative & creative thinking, and a flair for coming up with witty & catchy copy is what you'll need to thrive in this role.
- Writing, proofreading and editing effective copy for a variety of media and channels (mentioned above)
- Establishing and reflecting the brand voice in writing style across all communications
- Distilling business briefs into creative solutions, and owning the value chain from ideation to execution
- Staying updated with content formats & pop culture trends, and leveraging these to develop witty / funny / topical content for the brand
-Working closely with the design team to bring content to life, aligned with brand guidelines
Skills & Competencies :
- Great copy & content skills, to be able to create relatable and authentic content. Being punny or funny is a distinct advantage.
- Compelling storytelling skills and a flurry of creative ideas, wordplays, puns & excellent writing craft
- Staying abreast of social media, lifestyle and pop culture trends
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and meet aggressive deadlines
- 2-3 years of copywriting / editorial experience at a service brand or agency
- Optimizing content for SEO
You'll fit in if you are :
- Enthusiastic, motivated and brimming with ideas
- Are passionate (with sworn vengeance) about the latest developments in technology
- A team player who can communicate and collaborate seamlessly
- Always be willing to accept new or extra work to stretch abilities
- Actively participate in team working and meetings
- Deliver ahead of expectations and take ownership and accountability