Business Development Executive at ONESTOP Retail
Views:135 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
OneStop - Manager - Digital Marketing - eCommerce Vertical (3-8 yrs)
OneStop Retail is a retail company catering to aspirational and utility based home-and-kitchen needs of modern homes through our retail network of 12 stores in Mumbai and Pune. Locknlock is a Korean based global kitchen brand and we are the sole importers and distributors for the brand in India. For both of the above businesses, we are seeking an ecommerce manager to understand, maintain and expand our ecommerce business and operations.
- Work internally and develop an ecommerce strategy and act as the company POC to a 3rd party website builder. Ensure optimal working and performance of the website to increase sales.
- Manage all online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and reporting.
- Work with developers to improve website speed
- Work with the marketing team or manage digital marketers in order to improve quality and traffic acquisition
- Re-platforming website to new CMS, making website mobile capable
- Research market in order to discover new trends and technologies in order to improve website performance
- Oversee or directly manage digital marketing channels across PPC, SEO, Display, affiliates and email marketing and social media
- Develop content calendar and oversee website uploads and landing pages development
- Manage all ecommerce platforms where Locknlock is sold and manage online activity in relation to traffic acquisition, sales, conversion and a/b testing and reporting.
- Work with the marketing team in order to create and promote offers and digital marketing collaterals on portals.
- Procure and analyze various data in order to deliver data driven strategies.
- Develop content calendar and oversee Social Media developments
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Excellent understanding of analysis reports of ecommerce platforms like Amazom, Pepperfry, PayTM, Snapdeal
- Strong marketing and tech background
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels