Senior Recruiter at One Plus
Views:1675 Applications:564 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
OnePlus - eCommerce Analyst (2-4 yrs)
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to manage and implement merchandising (including product configuration) of the website during product launches and important events
- Construct systematic user management approaches to activate users and enhance user loyalty
- Across the system partner management and understanding of their works, including but not limited to payment gateway partner, logistics, etc.
- Manage weekly MIS reports and derive necessary insights
- Track and analyse traffic coming from all digital channels
- Implement & execute Social Media & Email Calendar
- Handle affiliate communications regarding promotional campaigns and manage affiliate merchandising
- Inventory forecasting & management and raise alarms of under stocking and overstocking time to time
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years of experience in category or e-commerce management is preferred
- Good analytical skills
- Prior experience in E-commerce with electronics brands is a must
- Basic understanding of marketing and sales mechanism of major e-commerce companies
- Good communication skills, able to follow-up and conclude cross function implementations
- Should be able to work under pressure
- English proficiency.
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) proficiency.
- Knowledgeable in Google Analytics (must)