OneForBlue - Key Account Executive - Sales (2-8 yrs)
Company Description :
- One for Blue is launching a new brand in the Premium Bags & Accessories space. We are here to disrupt the Indian Bags market and are on our way to build a modern brand, with innovation, style, sustainability, and customer-centricity at our core. The brand is work in progress (as are we all ) and is slated to launch in the first quarter of CY2024.
- If you are data-driven and have strong communication skills, the ability to multitask, and the enthusiasm to problem solve relentlessly - you'll love this role.
- You can look forward to collaborating with a fun and close-knit agile team & together we will redefine the Indian Bags landscape and build a brand that knows better and does better!
Role Description :
- This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic 0-1 journey for a premium to-be-launched brand. As the Key Account Executive, you will be part of the founding team and directly work with the founders. This is a high ownership role that requires strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- The Key Account Executive will be responsible for managing and developing long-term relationships with accounts and maximizing sales opportunities to achieve the company's growth targets. Daily tasks include identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, managing account relationships, analyzing sales data, and developing sales strategies.
- Build a strong relationships with key accounts and institutions, including MNC Corporates, online e-commerce marketplaces, and institutional buyers.
- Lead online marketplaces - product listings, negotiating terms of trade, daily operations to ensure smooth functioning of the account, budget allocation across channels, and achieving sales targets.
- Develop quarterly and monthly plans with key account partners, ensure adherence to plan and set-up a periodic data tracking mechanism.
- Ensure high brand SOV across key accounts by closely working with the key account partners.
- Lead institutional sales - generate leads, pitch to potential clients, close terms and manage regular operations.
- Work closely with the brand, marketing and supply chain teams to ensure consistency in brand experience across platforms.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer and category, and share insights back with the product and marketing teams.
Minimum Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field
- 2 years of experience handling key accounts and/or institutional sales. Experience with lifestyle/ fashion brands preferred.
- Deep understanding of the working of various sales channels and a proactive approach to problem solving independently.
- Highly data-driven, with strong analytical skills and ability to think out of the box.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and visual.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to analyze sales data and develop sales strategies
- A passion for sustainability and experience in the environmental industry is a plus
- This is a full-time role based in Goregaon, Mumbai. You'd be required to work from office, from Monday to Friday.
Application Process :
- Please drop us an email with your CV and a short note on why you would be a good fit . Don't forget to use the subject line "Key Account Executive Application - (Your Name)". We will get back to you ASAP if we think you fit the bill.