Human Capital Manager at OneFin Technologies
Views:21 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
OneFin Technologies - Manager - Business Development (3-4 yrs)
About OneFin :
OneFin is a technology credit platform - we are building the operating system for financial services. We have built modular, plug-and-play APIs to help our partners (like NBFCs, financial institutions, fintechs, startups etc) underwrite and collect loans from end customers. In a highly credit underserved country with rapidly increasing smartphone adoption, we are enabling any company to become a fintech company through our suite of APIs and regulatory layer, and helping build customised financial products for - Middle India- and its 360 million customers - for consumption based use cases, upskilling / education financing, medical financing, etc.
Who is the OneFin team :
We are a fast growing team of 20 driven people with engineering, operations, banking and data science backgrounds. Our founding team consists of ex Goldman Sachs investment bankers with 15+ years experience. OneFin is a brand owned by Credy, which is a Y Combinator-backed startup and has financial backing from other prominent Silicon Valley investors like Khosla Ventures, and Vy Capital.
OneFin Offering :
OneFin provides :
- Web based customisable loan application journey,
- Loan origination system with integration for multiple forms of KYC
- Automated underwriting solution with customisable credit policy rule engine using bureau reports, bank statements and alternative data,
- Automated disbursal and collections APIs with deep integration with multiple banks with the latest technology stack
Our products cater to a plethora of segments from education loans, auto loans, personal loans, supply chain finance, MSME working capital finance, trade finance and B2B finance.
Role: Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline (inbound and outbound)
- Communicate the value of OneFin solutions to C-level executives and other senior decision-makers
- Conduct market research to identify needs of fintech, NBFC and lending corporates across India
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Timely and accurate updating of customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate management reports
- 3+ years of total experience, with 2+ years successful track record selling in fintech, PaaS, or banking products
- Have a go-getter attitude and readiness to push through walls
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Impeccable customer skills: communication, empathy, integrity
- Proven success in lead generation, prospecting, negotiation and closing complex sales cycles
- At least 80% of the people you have worked with put you in the top 10% of people they have worked with
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with employees within departments and across functions.
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems.
Education - Typically requires a B Tech degree followed by MBA (not mandatory) with 3+ years of related experience