HR Manager at One Stop Retail Pvt Ltd
Views:198 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
One Stop Retail - Senior Manager - Sales Operations (4-10 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design & implement Sales strategies of the stores, and carry out cost control measures to achieve set targets v/s budgets, thereby improving trading margins.
- Monitor the sales figures against demand forecasts, analyze and interpret trends and capitalize on data to maximize sales and profit with respect to all categories in stores.
- Oversee the implementation of customer service standards in the stores, and ensure customer satisfaction and efficient handling of complaints, after proper compliance of SOPs.
- Oversee coordination with vendors related to store services- housekeeping, security, mall management services, pest control, etc.
- Conduct regular store visits to review operational standards and monitor quality of service provided by the Onestop Brand.
- Observe and evaluate Retail metrics to conduct a successful Performance check, and provide feedback to store managers to take appropriate action at store level
- Planning and evaluating requirements like store walk-ins, marketing plans, and product assortment in order to achieve annual targets; which involves regular follow-up with respective departments.
- Manage and control all aspects of stock management of the stores/brands, ensure adherence to procedures and guide the team towards minimizing stock loss/shrinkage/breakage.
- Organize and implement sales promotional activities in conjunction with the Marketing team and ensure that the set-up is in line with operational policies and successful at all establishments.
- Manage Store Layouts, Planograms, Floor Plans, Space Management, Adjacency, Brand Space, In Store deployments, Display Standards & Audits.
- Keep up to date with market trends pertaining to industry/trade/product category, customer preferences and competitor activities
- Prepare sales analyses and reports on operational issues, market trends, competitors and customer to facilitate overall decision-making on brand management strategy - per brand
- Handle Manpower management by understanding optimum requirement of all hierarchies at each store and plan staff along with concerned department.
- Ensure that the training, development and motivation of staff in the stores is implemented as well as coach and mentor store managers to ensure that all staff are encouraged to maximize their capability and contribution
- Assist in new store openings by coordinating with different functions for timely completion of deliverables.