HR Manager at One Stop Retail Pvt Ltd
Views:63 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
One Stop Retail - Manager - Sales Operations - eCommerce Vertical (2-7 yrs)
Ecommerce Website Manager
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Building a website from scratch, be involved with company's website, particularly advertising and content elements.
- Developing website to get the right interface and structure which will suit the customer journey best.
- Formulating a comprehensive online sales strategy and manage the overall e-commerce Business towards growth - drive revenue and profit (P&L Responsibility)
- Planning, Executing & Handling complete business operations of e-commerce at each level involving :
a. Setting up all the standard operating processes of day-to-day activities of the E-commerce team
b. Leading Vendor Management, SCM, Logistics, co-ordinating with Procurement team and Distribution Center for ensuring on-time delivery and fulfillment of products.
c. Setting up P & L management, Contract signings & financial reconciliation processes for Brand's & Vendors alongside finance team.
d. Setting up e-commerce operations which include - payments, customer service, order fulfillment and customer deliveries.
- Being responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing activities.
- Managing various allied activities for online business across digital marketing, CRM, Customer Service etc.
- Identifying marketing opportunities with the goal of driving traffic and creating brand awareness
- Minimum of 2 years online sales experience in a similar role, with direct responsibility for managing marketplace presence for consumer product companies
- Demonstrated experience and success growing company's sales on E-Commerce platforms.
- Preferably an Engineer with an MBA.
- Good grasp on Shopify platform for website management
- Computer skills to include: Photoshop, SEO principles, UX, HTML 5, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Google Analytics.
- Strong business acumen and analytic skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful, able to prioritize and problem solve.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.