HR Manager at One Stop Retail Pvt Ltd
Views:507 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
One Stop Retail - Manager - Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Role & Objective :
The Marketing Manager is a hands-on leader, responsible for all marketing, communications, events and special projects, for the retail / distribution division. He / She must have the ability to contribute strategically and build and maintain strong cross-functional working relationships and adapt to the ever-changing processes and schedules that the retail / distribution business requires.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Lead strategy development to ensure that the business continues to grow its position as the premiere One Stop destination.
- Develop and execute annual Marketing Plans for the One Stop Stores & Distribution business.
- Create new marketing collaterals
- Execute brand building-wide initiatives
- Work closely with reporting person to identify how to market and promote events/merchandise, price points and messaging
- Media Buying: media plan for each entity, experience with opportunistic buys.
- Weekly update about Digital Marketing Progress including social media, website content and strategy
- Event Management - Large Scale Exhibitions, All major Mall / Store events
- Direct contact with all Stores on a weekly/monthly basis to ensure new products, services, offerings are being promoted
- To develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product, working with all departments for its execution
- To analyze potential strategic partner relationships for product lines
- Monthly Competition marketing mapping(will require mall visits)
- Brand awareness
- Marketing Communication(In Mall Branding &In Store Branding )
- Private label product Packaging
- Customer Engagement Programs
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Provide relevant data and briefs to digital marketing agency
- Strategize monthly products to be showcased on social media
- Build and maintain our social media presence
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.