HR Manager at One Stop Retail Pvt Ltd
Views:287 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
One Stop Retail - Manager - Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Role & Objective :
The Marketing Manager is a hands-on leader, responsible for all marketing, communications, events and special projects, for the retail / distribution division. He / She must have the ability to contribute strategically and build and maintain strong cross-functional working relationships and adapt to the ever-changing processes and schedules that the retail / distribution business requires.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Lead strategy development to ensure that the business continues to grow its position as the premiere One Stop destination.
- Develop and execute annual Marketing Plans for the One Stop Stores & Distribution business.
- Create new marketing collaterals
- Execute brand building-wide initiatives
- Work closely with reporting person to identify how to market and promote events/merchandise, price points and messaging
- Media Buying: media plan for each entity, experience with opportunistic buys.
- Weekly update about Digital Marketing Progress including social media, website content and strategy
- Event Management - Large Scale Exhibitions, All major Mall / Store events
- Direct contact with all Stores on a weekly/monthly basis to ensure new products, services, offerings are being promoted
- To develop and implement a company-wide plan to push product, working with all departments for its execution
- To analyze potential strategic partner relationships for product lines
- Monthly Competition marketing mapping(will require mall visits)
- Brand awareness
- Marketing Communication(In Mall Branding &In Store Branding )
- Private label product Packaging
- Customer Engagement Programs
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Provide relevant data and briefs to digital marketing agency
- Strategize monthly products to be showcased on social media
- Build and maintain our social media presence