Assistant Manager - HR at OnDot Media Private Limited
Views:873 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Ondot Media - Brand Manager (5-16 yrs)
Company: On Dot Media Private Limited
Industry: ITES/KPO/Media & commerce
Role: Brand Manager, Digital Transformation
Work Location: Tower 2, World Trade Center, Kharadi, Pune
Ondot Media, Headquarters in UK
Founded in November 2018, we are a leadership level editorial platform, creating original, unique and market focused articles, news and reviews using inputs from global CXOs.
Our focus on B2B marketing is the result of a conscious decision to leverage our expertise and established record for helping agencies and technology companies plan and execute their marketing and media plans successfully. We have consistently built high ROI solutions for our clients.
This position is for a person who is a digital brand marketing expert, with expertise in the understanding of digital as well as other marketing frameworks, digital PPC platforms (AdWords, YouTube, Facebook) and who can effectively transform the current brand equity for group organizations. Collaborates with sales or marketing teams across group companies and rolls-out as well as executes digital as well as other brand marketing programs along with the digital marketing manager, effectively collaborating with internal stakeholders for managing expectations as well as deadlines. The responsibility will include putting in place digital frameworks for the sectors including brand safety, audience identification, digital automation, and digital buying principles.
- The role presents an exciting opportunity to work with a diverse set of reputed brands and be a part of the digital transformation initiatives for multiple companies. a working environment that is highly agile and nurtures new ideas and innovations
Your Roles & Responsibilities at Ondot Media:
Work on building and fledging out digital and brand marketing engagement strategies for portfolio brands. Bring innovative & creative use of digital media and technology into brand strategy and idea development to ensure the company brands are ahead of the curve with driving insightful & tactical innovation linked to the brand goals across various digital platforms
1. Work to define the Consumer Strategy with a strong initial focus on segmentation and consumer journey automation
2. Responsible for owning and rolling out content plans and social media content initiatives across the group companies, collaborating with the sales and marketing teams of the partner companies; Managing the content and research marketing team professionals
3. Design & develop brand marketing strategy and assist digital marketing manager execute the digital media plan as per the calendar. Collaborate with other digital teams to bring digital campaigns to life as per respective calendars
4. Plan & assist in execution email marketing campaigns for group brands and organizations - initiate other cold, drip email as well as purchase funnel emails for superior lead conversions
5. Collaborate, identify need gaps and conceptualize as well as execute targeted research for collecting customer data points for structured audience persona development and targeting
6. Utilize digital metrics and analytic tools such as google analytics, social media analytics across the consumer purchase funnel and optimize the campaigns basis the results. Consistently improves his/her campaign performance, campaign RoI and Campaign-brand goal - by proactively Analyzing campaign data wrt KW rankings, Quality score, Competition KWs/Ads, A/B testing, and key Google Analytics metrics along with the digital marketing manager
8. Help transform and build brand equity through organic as well as paid digital marketing campaigns; utilize SEO to drive keywords adoption for organic ranking. Utilize tools like SEMrush for backlinks as well as link building in order to build organic traffic and keywords alignment for search engine optimization
9. Responsible for STP - segmentation, targeting and positioning of the brands across the digital channels and utilize analytics as well as other digital frameworks, building audience personas and collaborating with the creative teams to execute campaigns targeting aligned to this persona
10. Conceptualize brand marketing plans for the partner companies and proactively collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to execute long term on-ground marketing - independently and through agencies that can build brand equity and customer recall
12. Manage the deployment of new digital capabilities, digital tools and modules ensure accelerated adoption while measuring impact on business results.
11. Work closely with and with agencies to ensure digital as well as internal and external brand development; AV development, BTL initiatives as applicable
12. Manage PR initiatives for the organization and should be able to ideate opportunities and execute BTL activations across organizations for effective brand development
13. Brand gap analysis - responsible for initiating surveys across organizations to understand consumer journey mapping and satisfaction gaps. Push towards digital campaigns that bring customer delight
Interested can send their applications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.