HR Manager at Onclick Innovations Pvt Ltd
Views:159 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Onclick Innovations - Executive - Business Development/Presales (0-2 yrs)
Business Development Executive (BDE) :
A business development executive is responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads to the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills. The executive is expected to work on new business proposals and presentations which are a persuasive representation of an organization's products/services.
Job roles and responsibilities :
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organization's sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include :
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
2. Keep prospective client database updated
3. Make cold calls for new business leads
4. Support in writing new business proposals in a professional style.
5. Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company
6. Follow company guidelines and procedures for the acquisition of customers, submission of tenders, etc.
7. Work with management to develop and implement a business development strategy for a defined territory.
8. Coordinate with management and clients to identify business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
9. Work with the team to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth.
10. Update and maintain customer information database on a regular basis.
11. Participate in meetings to report business prospects and status updates to management and clients.
12. Write bids, proposals, brochures, and various other business informational letters.
13. Guide, train, and motivate the sales team to meet or exceed the sales performance targets.
14. Establish strong customer relationships by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes, and issues/concerns.
15. Estimated projects based on technical requirements
16. Manage developer and communicate with the client for ongoing projects.
Competencies and Skills Required :
1. Must possess strong customer service skills
2. Excellent written and verbal communication
3. Must have good negotiation skills
4. Must be able to create good presentations
5. Must have excellent interpersonal skills
6. Must be detail-oriented and an active listener
7. Ability to work under pressure
8. Having good business knowledge.
9. Full of tact, diplomacy, and Creativity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.