Onboarding Manager - SaaS Firm (1-6 yrs)
Experience: 1-6 Years
- International Onboarding experience for the US region.
- This role supports US customers and requires working hours of 5 pm - 2 am.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities :
- Connect with ZoomInfo customers via phone and email to ensure a quick time to value post-sale and begin the onboarding process.
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service by serving as a conduit for customer inquiries and acting as the primary contact through interactions via multiple channels including phone, in-person, email, secure messaging, chat, etc.
- Follow the established ZoomInfo onboarding process to manage a high-activity pipeline of new & current customer base.
- Document interactions with customer in Salesforce.com/Gainsight and communicate clearly and effectively with internal stakeholders when needed.
- Actively triage customer reasons for no adoption/low usage and assist the customer/end user with addressing the issues they are experiencing, including, but not limited to: coordinating a training, referring to customer support, or communicating with product and engineering teams about a possible issue.
- Serve as the voice of the customer by ensuring customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of ZoomInfo products and services.
- Work with customers primarily via Email and Chat, as well as over the phone when needed to discuss inquiries in more detail.
- Document best practices and other useful information to better enable our customers through our online support tools.
- Learn third-party products and their integrations to educate and guide customers on.
- Usage and product adoption.
Required Education and Experience :
- At least 1 year experience in a SaaS company environment, preferably connecting with prospects/customers through phone/email.
- Experience with CRM tools with preference given to candidates with Salesforce experience.
- Preference given to candidates with experience using the ZoomInfo suite of products.
- Ability to analyze customer concerns and identify education and growth opportunities within an account.