Onboarding Manager - Customer Service - IT (6-8 yrs)
Experience: 6.0 - 8.0 Years
- Working in a b2b product firm
- Experience in Customer success roles/client-facing roles
Skills Need :
- Hands-on experience in implementation of any products related to video conferencing, chatbots, marketing automation tools or technical helpdesk with an overall experience of 5-7 years and minimum 2-3 years of working in b2b saas organization is mandatory.
- The candidate should have worked in client-facing roles that involve Product demonstrations, meetings, and must have customer empathy.
- Must be comfortable making video calls and collaborating with internal teams
- Ability to perform under pressure and deadlines
- Good email & oral communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience of CRM tools, Excel and Powerpoint, Project management tools
- Provide product training to customers and work directly with them, typically in their first 30-60 days to ensure a smooth and successful transition.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving customer issues
- Prepare Scope of Work, project plans, integration documents, etc, and get them signed off by customers.
- Provide detailed account walkthroughs and assist new customers by educating them and answering any follow-up questions
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles