Human Resource Associate at Omnify
Views:40 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Omnify - Manager - Growth Marketing (2-6 yrs)
Growth Marketing Manager
At Omnify You Will :
- Omnify is looking for a creative and analytical Growth Marketer with a strong understanding and proven record of driving user growth & engagement.
- Own the growth strategy for acquisition and adoption by setting core goals, priorities, and targets.
- Define strategy, execute and manage integrated marketing plans to maximize brand awareness and demand, aligned with our business goals.
- Leverage innovative tactics, customer research, and market insights to segment to drive user growth and engagement.
- Creating experimental marketing campaigns and growth hacks to drive acquisition and faster adoption.
- Identifying content opportunities for creating viral growth.
- Work with the Product Team and lead impactful go-to-market strategies for launches. You will work on increasing conversions & reducing drop-offs throughout the user funnel.
- Hunt and create opportunities to drive brand awareness for Omnify via events, webinars, etc.
- Work with content creators to ensure content is distributed effectively, generates leads, and improves SEO objectives.
You Should Apply If :
- You have 2+ yrs of experience in growth marketing.
- You have worked across several aspects of marketing - from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, Go-to-Market strategy, campaigns, events, and communication.
- You bring technical expertise in marketing with various tools such as Google Analytics, Zapier, SEO tools, Adwords, Heatmaps, etc.
- You are adept at working with cross-functional teams, including product, user experience, design, analytics, creativity, and leadership, to drive product marketing, strategy, and execution.
- You have an eye for actionable, data-driven insights to shape product and marketing strategies.
- Experience in building a Growth Strategy for Content.
- Experience in B2B SaaS is preferred.