Human Resource Associate at Omnify
Views:21 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Omnify - Manager - Business Development - B2B SaaS Vertical (1-3 yrs)
Business Development Manager [B2B SaaS]
Job Brief : Omnify is looking for a sharp, passionate, and highly motivated individuals to join our Sales Team at Omnify. You will play a key role in driving new business for the Company by handling incoming leads as well as sourcing and qualifying opportunities across channels.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage the end-to-end sales process and have a consistent lead pipeline.
- Participate in lead generation strategies, such as email campaigns and cold calling, to identify business prospects and create a list of potential customers.
- Communicate product value proposition and gather key lead information through calls and web- presentations.
- Accurately track all sales activity and forecasting in the CRM.
- Collaborate with members from other departments to identify improvements to the product offerings, sales education, marketing strategies and other business-related topics.
- Manage the portfolio of existing customers and drive referrals proactively.
- Always be hitting targets.
- Flexible with US Shifts.
Job Requirements :
- 1-3 years experience in a B2B Sales process, preferably in a SaaS business.
- Experience in international markets will be an advantage.
-Effective written and verbal communicator.
- Energetic and capable to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an excellent team player. Has a dynamic personality, and can have conversations with anyone from various backgrounds.
- Experience working and succeeding in a goal-driven environment.