Omniflo - Area Sales Manager (5-10 yrs)
We are looking to employ a driven and experienced area sales manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of field sales representatives. The area sales manager's responsibilities include delivering presentations to potential and existing customers, evaluating the performance of the sales team, and preparing concise sales reports. You should also be able to develop as well as modify customer frequency plans as needed.
- To be successful as an area sales manager, you should be committed to driving sales and adept at managing a sales team. Ultimately, an outstanding area sales manager should demonstrate exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and customer service skills at all times.Develop sales and marketing strategies to drive sales growth in the assigned area.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Manage the sales team for sales growth and revenue enhancement
- Conduct market research to understand competitors and market trends.
- Provide innovative ideas and suggestions to improve the market presence.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business.
- Build sales culture and sale centric atmosphere among the team members.
- Maintain contacts with financial center personnel, processionals and personal contacts to build referrals.
- Provide timely feedback to the sales personnel regarding their sales performance.
- Provide trainings, educational workshops and challenging opportunities for enhancing career growth of employees.
- Conduct business plan review meetings with sales team.
- Develop creative promotional strategies to attract more customers.
- Appreciate the contributions and accomplishments of sales employees through proper rewarding mechanism.
- Develop performance improvement plan for sales team to meet performance goals.
Area Sales Manager Requirements :
Strong experience and relations with distributors, retailers and supermarket chains in Bangalore city.