General Manager - HR & Admin at Oh My Technologies
Views:182 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
OMLP2P - Digital Marketing Specialist (8-15 yrs)
This is a critical role to play in the future growth of the company. The incumbent will be leading the Digital Marketing initiatives for the entire Group.
For company details - www.omlp2p.com
CTC - As per Industry Standard
Preferred Candidate from E Commerce / Finance Background only.
The incumbent will have the following core responsibilities :
- To create strategies to increase online traffic to the organization's website- both investors and borrowers.
- To plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, marketing database, emails and display advertising campaigns
- To track the conversions and improve the percentages and numbers. Interact with customer service department to identify gap and improvement areas in communication.
- To design, build and maintain the social media presence- upload curated articles, blogs, and videos as required for SEO for targeted keyword search.
- To measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- To identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- To brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- To collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- To utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- To collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- To evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field, Google certification will be added advantage.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, Social Media marketing, marketing database, email, social media handling and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement